Field Service Technician
- Predominantly phone and email customer support.
- Monitor remote alarms and alerts generated by systems in field.
- Initiate remote corrective actions as required.
- Interface with customer for training purposes and to resolve issues.
- Scheduled-travel to install new systems or perform contracted maintenance.
- Short-notice-travel to perform urgent repair work.
- Provide input to engineering on product observations.
- Review and enhance documentation based on product observations.
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Able to travel, normally 5, up to 10 days per month.
Please feel free to Contact Us for more information or if you’re interested in applying to work at ZAPS Technologies.