Analyst, Research and Development
- Develop and maintain algorithms using spectrographic data to determine water borne constituent presence.
- Refine algorithms using third party lab data to quantify constituents.
- Assist in determining if constituent detection is possible within constraints of company’s spectrophotometric analyzer, including recommendations of specific wavelengths for both detection and false-positive identification.
- Ability to apply statistical techniques to interpretation of data to maximize correlation of algorithms to real-world.
- Use of a statistical analysis tool to determine and confirm algorithms.
- Understanding of basic chemistry and / or biology as they relate to spectrophotometry.
Please feel free to Contact Us for more information or if you’re interested in applying to work at ZAPS Technologies.